The WeBWorK Project (TWP) seeks nominations for positions on its Executive Committee. People who have been active in promoting and using WeBWorK are encouraged to nominate similar individuals for open positions on the Board.
The Executive Committee of TWP consists of the following:
- President-elect is to be selected this year. A person selected for this position with start serving immediately and will transition to President in 2022 and serve until 2024.
- President is Robin Cruz. This remains the same until 2022 at which time she will transition to Past-President.
- Community Manager is Marianna Bonanome. This remains the same until 2022.
- Secretary is Tim Flowers. This remains the same until 2022.
- Treasurer is to be selected this year and serves until 2023. Mike Gage currently serves in this position.
- Technical Manager is to be selected this year and serves until 2023. Danny Glin currently serves in this position.
- Marketing Director is Monica VanDieren. This is an appointed position and remains the same for a long time.
- Past President is John Travis. I will rotate off the Executive Committee after the election of new officers.
So, we need nominations for President-Elect, Treasurer, and Technical Manager.
Please consider making nominations for any of these positions by sending an email to John Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for making nominations is noon Friday, February 26, 2021.
Details on voting will be provided in this forum once the slate of nominees is complete.