There are many ways to get involved and connect with the WeBWorK community!
The WeBWorK forums are a great place to ask/answer WeBWorK related questions. For more immediate help contact us on The WeBWorK Project Slack channel. To get added to our email list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, subscribe to our blog.
Throughout the academic year and in the summer, TWP hosts many community events such as:
- Office Hours where community members can ask questions and get guidance on problem authoring, maintaining the WeBWorK software and teaching with WeBWorK.
- “Tea Times” where community members present and discuss interesting topics. Recent Tea Times include WebWorK in non-math disciplines and designing WeBWorK problems to address conceptual learning.
- Exhibit booths and workshops at conferences just as the Joint Mathematics Meeting (JMM) and the MAA’s Math Fest.
- Virtual webinars through the MAA.
- Summer code camps and working meetings.
Other ways to get involved
Over the past few months several groups of community members have been working on specific projects. If you have expertise and interest in contributing to these projects we would greatly appreciate your help! Please reach out to group leaders listed below.
- Web presence – To update and standardize the online presence of The WeBWorK Project, ensuring that information is current, modern and accurate. Leaders: Danny Glin email@example.com & Marianna Bonanome firstname.lastname@example.org
- OPL organization – Formalize content taxonomies for Physics, Chemistry, & Engineering & Process contributed content into the OPL (across all disciplines) Leader: Andrew Parker email@example.com
- WeBWorK Release Team – Engineering development and documentation on the next version of the WeBWorK software. Leaders: Glenn Rice firstname.lastname@example.org & Andrew Parker email@example.com
- Creating a sustainable model for TWP and seeking grant funding – Leaders: Robin Cruz firstname.lastname@example.org, Marianna Bonanome email@example.com & Andrew Parker firstname.lastname@example.org